"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, December 8, 2016

tree tag

Hello!!  Stopping in with another tag for Ellen's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.  This tag is for day 4 where Jennifer and Clare showed us many fun ways to use felt on our tags.  I was inspired by the way Jennifer used several different colors of felt on her tags.   I used the December Sketch for You to Try layout for my tag so I will be posting it there, as well.  Several different Reverse Confetti products used for this tiny version of the sketch!  I started by die cutting the large tag from the RC Tag Me die set from white cardstock.  The polka dot paper is also Reverse Confetti (Very Merry)and was die cut using the bottom half of the same die and then adhered to the tag.  I used additional papers from the pad to die cut the RC wreath and the little banner (a Simon Says Stamp die).  The banner and wreath were then adhered to the tag.  The little RC tree and trunk were die cut from green and brown felt, adhered together and then adhered to the tag.  I finished my little tag off with some baker's twine that matched the polka dot paper.  I just love how my mini version of the sketch turned out!!   Going to add this to Lori's Visions of Sugarplums challenge.


Hope you have a wonderful day...
Supplies:  Cardstock:  white; Patterned paper: Reverse Confetti Very Merry; Dies:  Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp; Twinery baker's twine; green and light brown felt


8 comments:

Greta said...

Very sweet tag, Rosemary! I love how you did the tree! Hoping I can get one tag made for the challenge--still addressing cards--haha!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute! I like the texture from the felt and the sweet polka dots!!

Karren said...

Such a fun tag and what a great idea to use the sketch for your layout! I think that's what stumps me with tags, so I'll have to look at them in a different light now.

Lisa Lara said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Rosi.

Anita in France said...

Your little tag is just so cute, Rosemary ... the softness and texture of the felt Christmas tree is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Lori said...

What a cute tree - it's perfectly set off by the red wreath frame! Thank you for joining the Winter/Christmas challenge at Choux Choux Paper Art!

Jeanne J. said...

Your tag is wonderful! I love all the die cuts - they look amazing together!

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet tag!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!