"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, August 8, 2015

thankful for you...

Hey friends!!  Still trying to find my mojo... it came back for a while yesterday and I got a couple of design team projects done... YAY!  Hoping that it sticks around as I have more projects to work on in the next few days.  While I was making design team projects I found time to make a card for a few challenges:  Color Throwdown, CAS(E) this Sketch and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  When I saw the new CTS layout I didn't think of having a circular element with something inside of it, I immediately thought of a tree and a couple of stamp sets came to mind.  The one I used is h my Stampin Up! Sheltering Tree set and created this 100% stamped card.  The only little bit of extra that I added to the card was some baker's twine in two of the Color Thowdown colors.  Sometimes it is just nice to do keep things simple, don't you think?    That and the fact that I didn't really want to drag out my Big Shot so I could do some die cutting.... pure laziness, lol!!   Thankful that the Throwdown colors worked for creating a tree!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and for your lovely comments....

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Recollections white, Simon Says Stamp fog; Stamps:  Stampin Up!; Inks:  Stampin Up! and Memento; Baker's Twine:  My Mind's Eye

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this!! What a darling scene, great colors and a fun twine treatment!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Hannelie said...

Rosemary this is a beautiful card. Fabulous stamping and a great use of the sketch... thanks for joining CTS!

Wanda Cullen said...

Really beautiful CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Rosemary. The tree is so pretty with the flowers. Great scene. The double twine looks awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Lori said...

What a sweet scene! Love the twine accent, too. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

Greta said...

Beautiful stamping, Rosemary--love this card!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!!

Petra Swart said...

This is so cute and such a lovely peaceful scene, Rosemary!!! Love those sweet little flowers at the bottom and the tree is just gorgeous!!! Great way to add just the little bit of extra colour with the twine!!!! Really lovely!!!
Have a great day!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Rosemary! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Leigh Penner said...

I love that tree! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

Soft, delicate and so very pretty, Rosemary ... a lovely scene! Hugs, Anita :)