"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, June 29, 2014

celebrate...

Hey there!!  As many of you know Precious Remembrance Shop's newest release is "Oh So Fun" and today the design team is showcasing that set with an emphasis on the "celebrate" sentiment in honor of the 4th of July!  Here is my take:
I also used two images from the Positive Thoughts set as a very loose interpretation of fireworks bursting in the air.  Some wood veneer stars were colored with the inks I used for the "fireworks" and then adered to the card.  I also used a second sentiment from Oh So Fun.

Thanks for stopping by... make sure to head over to the PRS blog to check out the other design team cards!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; Stamps:  Precious Remembrance Shop; Inks:  Memento Ladybug, Danube Blue, Tuxedo Black; Studio Calico veneer stars

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the simplicity of it Rosemary and the trail of stars!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So cool! I just love your interpretation of the fireworks! Great card!

Deepti said...

This is lovely! I like the falling stars :)

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you paired your stamps to create this really fun card, Rosemary! Loving the color combo, too!

Anita in France said...

Such a brilliant card, Rosemary ... love how you've created energy in those fabulous fireworks! Anita :)

Judy1223 said...

Rosemary, this is a brilliant use of the PRS stamps for a July 4th card! I'm so excited because I have both sets you used and I am always looking for ideas for July 4th barbecue invitations...this would be so easy to mass produce! Clean and simple and patriotic and easy to mail! Thanks for the inspiration...you work magic with those PRS stamps!

Betty Wright said...

This is so festive and fabulously done, Rosemary! Love the ink colored stars. Great design!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Geri said...

Love the look of the stars scattered about and the layout of your images, Rosemary! Such a nice balance for the eye with a trendy patriotic look! Awesome card!!!

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used the water rings and embellies Rosi. Hi. I just got back from vacay and am done passing kidney stones so I will definitely be leaving more comments. Mwah.

Greta said...

Fantastic card, Rosemary! I see fireworks!

Becca-expressions said...

Hi Rosemary, I wanted to let you know that I linked through to you on my OWH VCMP blog post. If you're curious, you can view it here: http://becca-expressions.blogspot.com/2014/07/owh-vcmp-teen-time.html