"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, September 9, 2013

a colorful challenge from penny black!!

Hello friends!!  Popping in with a little post to let you know that there is a fun new challenge going on over at the Penny Black blog.   Each day this week a new color combo will be reveal and you will have until September 27th to play along.   The PB design team will be featuring cards that have been made using the combos and the brand new PB Christmas stamps, but your projects can use any PB stamp you wish... just make sure to use one of the color combos!!   Click over to the blog to find out all the details.   I will be back later this week with a little project I made using one of the combos and look for me to post more projects using all the combos during the following weeks!  As there are fun prizes involved (of course!!), I hope you will pull out those Penny Black stamps and play along!!

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Hi Rosemarie. FYI links are not working... I'll come back and check again later!

Tracey McNeely said...

Off to peak.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rosemary, I'm off for a peak too! Anita :)