"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Card Chain Challenge

In January of this year I started participating in the monthly Card Chain Challenge that can be found at the Hero Arts Flickr group.  The CCC was started by Deborah (aka Gigi on Flickr) over a year ago.  I had always wanted to participate but never seemed to have the time.  Made that one of my goals for this year.  So far I have received cards from the Netherlands, New Zealand and Texas.  This month I was so excited when my bloggy friend, Brenda, got my name.   She lives in Texas and sent me this lovely card:


Isn't it sweet??  I just love the lanterns!   I sent the following card to Sherri who lives in Maine.



Thanks for taking a peek.. 

5 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

I concur Rosie it is an exciting time waiting for your card to arrive in the post. It is a wonderful card you made, and the one you received.
Waiting on the reveal now....
Smiles:)

Brenda said...

I love the card you made Rosemarie! Beautiful colours! Did you make that flower yourself? It's stunning!

Elise said...

Oooooooowwwww! What FUN! BOTH cards are LOVELY! That's chain mail WORTH receiving! BE-autiful!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Both are so beautiful, Rosemary! I keep saying I will play too someday, but never find the time either, I know I will at some point!:)

craftieodmae said...

Both are gorgeous, I love the flower..........